Lastly, we have the Pizza category. Now, don’t fall asleep on me, yet! Take a good look at the next entries.
Here is the recipe for a “Fruit Flavor Lifesaver Candy, Butterscotch Lifesaver Candy, Tootsie Roll Candy, M and M Chocolate Candy, Orange Flavored Tic Tac Candy, Spearmint Flavored Tic Tac Candy, Peppermint Flavored Tic Tac Candy, and Cinnamon Flavored Tic Tac Candy Pizza”:
- Place a round piece of pizza dough on a table.
2. Put the tomato pizza sauce on the pizza dough.
3. Put the fruit flavored Lifesaver Candy, the butterscotch flavored lifesaver candy, the tootsie roll candy, the M and M Chocolate Flavored Candy (may use M and M Peanut Candy, also), the orange flavored tic tac candy, the spearmint flavored tic tac candy, the peppermint flavored tic tac candy and the cinnamon flavored tic tac candy on the pizza.
4. Put mozzarella cheese on pizza.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for thirty minutes to forty minutes or until cheese is melted and turned golden brown.
6. Enjoy a really great pizza.
Here is the recipe for “Marshmallow and Sweet Gherkin Pickle Slice Pizza”
- Take an uncooked circular cut pizza dough and put tomato sauce, marshmallow, sweet gherkin pickle slices on the uncooked circular cut pizza dough.
2. Cover the marshmallow and sweet gherkin pickle slices with store bought barbecue sauce.
3. Cover the marshmallow and sweet gherkin pickle slices and barbecue sauce with shredded mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F in an oven for about thirty (30) minutes or until cooked completely where the cheese is completely melted and slightly browned. Do not burn the melted cheese (You can, it will still be okay to eat the burned pizza cheese, but it isn’t the best tasting pizza that has ever been cooked.)
5. Enjoy the “Marshmallow and Sweet Gherkin Pickle Slice Pizza”.
Kerner, S., & Ogren-Hrejsa, O. (2018). How to Cook Some Goofy Grub. Retrieved from Boys’ Life: https://boyslife.org/outdoors/1264/goofy-grub/